Solids Control End Dump and Vacuum Bottle Driver in Eunice, LA
Tanner Services is a construction and service company with over 40 years of experience. We are currently seeking Solids Control End Dump and Vacuum Bottle drivers at our facility in Eunice, LA. All applicants must have a Class “A” license. Prior experience required.
- • Preparing and loading equipment to be sent to field locations. • Communicating with proper representative for placement of equipment.
- • Communicating and working with co-workers at all times.
- • Moving equipment to any number of locations.
- • Repairing and maintaining equipment on a regular basis.
- • Maintaining personal truck logs and Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- • Other activities as required.
- • Rotational work required.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- • Knowledge of the oil and gas industry as well as drilling and work over rigs.
- • Ability to effectively communicate on all levels.
- • Knowledge of the Department of Transportation rules, regulations and logging requirements.
- • General knowledge on maintaining trucks and trailers.
Education and Experience:
- • This position requires a minimum of one year over the road in commercial motor vehicles.
- • Vacuum bottles and belly dump experience required.
- • Must provide a valid commercial drivers license (class A) with Hazardous Material and Tanker endorsements where required.
Tanner Services traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. Tanner Services offers competitive salary, an incredible work environment, training, and career advancement opportunities. We also offer a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Employer Matching Retirement Savings Program and Vacation / Paid Time Off.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Internal applicants are reminded to discuss their intention to apply with their supervisor before applying.Apply for this job.